Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A tale of two haircuts

When John was a baby, he had these beautiful curls around his face.  
Unfortunately, those curls made strangers assume he was a girl.  Against my will, my husband and sister forced convinced me that two years was too long to go without a haircut.

And the torture ensued...
John didn't think he needed a haircut either.

The curls are gone forever but I still love his hair best when it is all thick and shaggy.  At most John gets a haircut 3-4 times a year.

But on our third day in New Hampshire, I found a tick hiding under John's hairline.

He got a haircut the next day!

He wasn't thrilled about it, but he was definitely more cooperative. 

And really, he's lucky his head didn't get shaved! 

 

Those ticks freak me out!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I just love that glare John is giving you!

Emmy said...

Oh I would cut it too if that was the case! Glad you found it. Ryder has very infrequent hair cuts and just trims as I love love his curls. :)