Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day with John

Last Thursday, all the mom's from John preschool class were invited to a tea party.
The room was decorated for Spring and the table was beautiful. 
Each place setting had a handprint place mat made by each child and a flowerpot with each child's picture.
All the moms were given big floppy hats and a button to wear.
Who knew I could pull off a hat so well!


We also received the usual Mother's Day questionnaire...
At least John knows my name!!
While the mommy's enjoyed some tasty tea party treats, the children provided entertainment.  
And my son, being the free-spirit that he is, sat at my feet to sing to me rather than joining his friends.


I loved my special time with John and I am just so thankful that God entrusted me with his life.  
He knew that this girl momma needed this boy!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I love love those kids questionnaires- so funny the answers they give. Even my 6-year-old got my hair color kind of right.

Emily said...

Those questionnaires are always awesome. And John totally got your age right too!