Monday, March 25, 2013

On the move

Life as I know it is about to change.

For the last 7 1/2 months, Jami has been an adorable, smiley, giggly bump on a log.

I could put her anywhere, walk away and she would stay right where I put her.

The other day I put her on her play mat and turned around to catch her trying to follow me into the kitchen.


By the time she made it to the kitchen, she was pretty annoyed with me for just watching her rather than picking her up.


Time to start picking up small toys and locking the cabinets again!
Thank goodness she is slow!

3 comments:

Kmama said...

Aww! What a cute little mover.

Jack was slow to do everything, and then Nick did everything really early. He was crawling, pulling up, and climbing at 6 months old. I really hope Luke takes his time.

Emily said...

oh lordy! And the way she was reaching for that table leg...you better watch out, she'll be pulling up before you know it! :)

Emmy said...

Love it! So fun when they first start getting mobile and always fun to see how differently each kid does it.