Friday, March 15, 2013

Jami's Baby Dedication


Last Sunday, we had Jami dedicated at church.

Like a genius, I forgot my camera.
And like an idiot savant, I forgot to even give my cell phone to anyone to take pictures with!

Luckily, my church archives videos of all of the sermons online.
So I just had to wait few days, watch the dedication again on my phone and take screen shots.

Thank goodness for technology!

As you can see, Jami was super pumped about her dedication!



She did become slightly more interested when she noticed herself on the screen behind us.




Our pastor, Ken Whitten said a few words about our family and introduced the kids not on stage with us.  
(Supposedly, Libby and Emma Jane started giggling hysterically when the pastor said their names.  They think he is a celebrity!)

Then he gave Brad a hard time about not knowing how many years we had been married.
(A laugh at hubby's expense in front of the whole congregation=always fun!)

Then he took Jami and thankfully she didn't cry.

He prayed over her for us.



I can't wait to see what God has in store for this little.  I am so thankful He has blessed with her life!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Just precious. God bless sweet Jami! (and I know this day was totally all about Jami, but your outfit is super cute and you look really skinny!)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a special day for Jami..and the family!

I love your hair wavy like that!

Emmy said...

What a special day for your family and yes good she didn't cry :)