Friday, March 8, 2013

and then we were six

Six years ago today, 
after an uncomplicated pregnancy and a cakewalk delivery


this precious little girl stormed into my life.
(The actual giving birth was the last time anything about Emma Jane has been "easy".)


1 year old
LOVE those big eyes and that unfortunate hair!



2 years old
That huge smile matches her huge personality and belies the huge amount of stubbornness she possesses!



3 years old
She is sweet and loving and usually very friendly, but she values her personal space too!
Don't steal kisses from this girl!



4 years old
She is full of curiosity and questions and she talks non-stop .  
She loves learning new things, but doesn't love being instructed as much.
She has a tendency to be a know-it-all but she also constantly challenges me with her surprising insight.


5 years old
She loves Jesus and already has a heart for the lost. 
She is my little evangelizer and asks every one she meets if they know Jesus.

6 years old
She is spunky and fun and a little mischievous!
She always ready for an adventure!


Happy Birthday, Emma Jane!
You are growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

so so so sweet!

Emily said...

I just love EJ! And I've said it before and I'll say it again: at least she had some hair!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy (very belated birthday, EJ!)

My second was my easy birth....not sure what it was about it, but yeah, that's been about it for her, too!