Wednesday, March 27, 2013

8 months

8 months!
8 months have already flown by!

I just 4 short months my baby girl will be a year old!



But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

For the next 30 days, I am just going to soak up every bit of 8 month old goodness that I can!

At 8 months old, Jami is still a little peanut.  
She is starting to wear a few 9 months outfits, but most of her 6 months clothes still fit pretty well.

She has mastered the army crawl but she still just rocks back and forth on all fours.


She feeds herself and most a lot some of her food actually makes it in her mouth rather than the floor.

She loves pancakes, waffles, muffins, oatmeal, squash, sweet potatoes and avocado.
She does not love peas and bananas.


She is a choker.  
At least once a day she gags herself.  
It doesn't even freak me out anymore.
But she may never be aloud to eat grapes.


She was sleeping through the night consistently for about 3 weeks.  
Then she decided that she missed that midnight snack.


She has two teeth coming through.
She is a biter!

She is a growler and makes some of the most unladylike noises.
But she cracks herself up doing it!

Here is to the next 30 days!
May they go by really slowly!

linking here:
parenting BY dummies

3 comments:

Emmy said...

She is such a doll! Such a fun age too. Love that she growls. Hopefully she will get back to sleeping through the night

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

E is such a growler, too! It cracks me up. And she went through a ton of not sleeping through the night phases. So tired.......

But, she does like peas. I think because she can pick them up!

Emily said...

She is just so cute...I can't wait to get my hands on her!

And I'm so glad it only took you four kids to get over the choking! ;) I still crack up at the teeny tiny pieces of shredded chicken you used to give Libby!