Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Dresses

My girls have inherited my love of clothes.  Libby especially believes all important events should be celebrated with a new outfit.

And since, to her, Valentine's Day is a very important event, she begged for a new Valentine dress.

So I dusted off my sewing machine and dug through my fabric box and whipped up these adorable ensembles:


Libby was a little disappointed that her dress didn't have hearts on it too but since she got the fancy leggings, she got over it.

The first thing Libby did after trying on her new dress was go outside to climb a tree.

Fun Fact: Hand sanitizer will get tree sap out of clothing!

I have a feeling these dresses will get a lot of wear from both girls and give me lots of opportunity to practice my stain fighting skills!

(For those interested, I used the Round Neck Top pattern from this etsy shop.  The leggings are from Crazy 8.)