Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jami is 7 months

We are currently in the middle of our annual ski vacation, but I didn't want to forget to document Jami's 7th month.  

She is growing so fast!

She currently weighs 15 lbs and is about 25 inches long.
(I know, I know, she is the size of a 4 month old!)

She is sitting up like a pro and I have caught her trying to get up on all fours several times!  
I always quickly knock her down; she is not allowed to start crawling yet!

She is feeding herself puffs and she eats some baby food but her palette is quite bland.  She likes rice cereal and not much else!

She usually sleeps 11-12 hours a night, but sometimes she wakes up around 3am for a snack.  She likes to keep mommy guessing!

She is very easy going.  She loves people and doesn't mind being passed around.  
Although she loves mommy best!

Her hair is really starting to come in and is super fluffy!


Happy 7 months, Jami!
(She is so excited about growing up!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awe, I need to get my hands on her again and soon!! I love love love that she has fluffy hair! And I was actually thinking that 15lbs at 7months is pretty chunky for a Snelling baby! :D

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the fluffy hair, too! And, she is such a peanut..at least from what I remember of John.

That 3 am thing...we know that "guessing" game well around here.