Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jami is 6 months!

My sweet baby girl is already six months old!!


I don't know where the time has gone.

I don't know what we have done to pass the time because my mommy brain can't remember anything that I don't have photographic evidence of.  


And let's be real...there are no pictures of the fourth child! 

Well, hardly any.
If not for these genius numbered month stickers, there would definitely be no pictures of her!  
So on to the baby stats!  
 At six months old, Jami weighs a whopping 14.8 lbs.
  (The pediatrician is really concerned with the downward slope Jami's growth chart has taken.  I just smile and nod.  Libby weighed 16 lbs at 12 months old.  This baby is downright porky compared to her older sister!)

She is exclusively bottle-fed.

She doesn't sleep through the night.
But she smiles all the time, so I forgive her for not being a good sleeper!

She sucks her thumb! 
(Crazy!  None of the others did this!)
I keep pushing the paci on her, which she also likes but it isn't as easy to find as her own hand!


She rolls over and reached for toys, but she can't sit up yet.

She bounces constantly.

She drools like crazy!


She is growing too fast!

1 comment:

Auntie T said...

That's exactly what you weighed at 6 mos. You were exclusively breast fed, didn't sleep through the night but took two great daytime naps, sat up within a few days of your 6 month birthday. Happy, happy! Not so many pictures of you either. :-(