Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some 2011 highlights

So it has been like 6 weeks since my last post.  I really have been meaning to sit at my computer and catch up.  There has just been so much going on.  But before I get into any of that, let's take a look back at 2011.

We started the year off right...loving on our New Hampshire cousins!

We had a skiing adventure,


let Aunt Catie torture John with a pair of scissors,

and visited with our best friends!

This little cutie turned 4 in March

and my baby turned 2 in April.


Libby was baptized!

We spent some more quality time with our Atlanta friends

and celebrated another birthday in June.


I got to go back to college and reminisce the "good ole days" with these hotties!  (I think we totally still pass for co-eds.)

We rode horses,

started a new school year,

and celebrated with my cousin, Sarah Jane, as she ended her school career.


We climbed mountains.


We watched (and won) some football.

We had a pretty fabulous year! 
We even saved the best last.

In December, we told this little guy that he would be getting a "big" promotion in the new year!

He is still in shock.

Here is to 2012*.
I think this just might be the best year yet!


(*picture me raising an imaginary glass*)


6 comments:

Kmama said...

Wow! Congratulations!! When are you due? I found out I was pregnant with Buddy just days before Christmas, and then Buster was born 13 days before Christmas. December is a good month for babies! ;-)

Bren said...

Congratulations! How very exciting for you and your family!!

Mama Bear said...

Yippeee! Hope you're feeling well!

Robyn Booth said...

For real?! Congrats Lauren! So excited for you all! When's the due date?

Kimberley said...

WooHoo! Congrats!!

Emily said...

It has been a long time since I've seen your school room....it looks so neat and organized and I love the white board.
I would say congrats on your big news but since I've known for a while you already know how excited I am! :)