Monday, January 23, 2012

12 weeks

I got my first peek at my little peanut last Friday.  There is something relieving about seeing concrete proof that I am in fact, pregnant and not just going crazy.  (At least, not going crazy for no reason.)


This little baby is quite a mover and a shaker.  He (and I mean that in a completely generic sense) had hiccups the whole time, which was just hilarious!  Every once in a while the hiccup would be so big that it turned into a full body stretch/flip.  And he kicked constantly.

Not that I could feel any of this action.  It was so surreal, seeing all of this going on inside of me but not being able to feel any of it!

I spent the rest of the day just smiling.  I already love this little cutie to pieces!

7 comments:

Kmama said...

Aww! It's amazing that they are so developed already at 12 weeks, isn't it??

Danielle said...

I never get tired of seeing those pics. Congrats again Lauren.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I'm so excited for you and your family!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Congrats!!! Love those ultrasound pics!

Mama Bear said...

Oh man! This makes me giddy for you!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys.

So, are you going to find out, or let only Emily know again?

Jen said...

I must have missed your announcement! Congratulations!