Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Georgia Aquarium

We are in Atlanta this week visiting our favorite friends!


This morning we took the kids to the Georgia Aquarium.  Let me just say, that the Georgia Aquarium is waaaaaay better than the Florida Aquarium!  (Does that strike anyone else as weird?  Or is it just me?)
The kids had a blast checking out all of the different animals. 

 And there were a ton of animals to check out!  Some were familiar favorites like
dolphins,

tropical fish,


piranhas,


and sea anemones.




There were also some animals that we had never seen before.
Like beluga whales,

upside down seals,

brothers,


and wall-climbers.

 Is that a cool aquarium or what!?

What is your favorite animal at the aquarium?
Mine is probably the wall-climber!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I've heard that the Georgia Aquarium is one of the best in the country. I've always wanted to go. Funny...I'll be posting some aquarium pics here in a minute. North Carolina is not in the running for any awards. :) ALthough, still much fun.

Kmama said...

That first picture totally cracked me up. The kids look tired and less than excited. LOL

imbeingheldhostage said...

The brothers and the wall climbers are the best exhibits. I'm putting this on my list to see sometime-- I've never been to an aquarium where the glass was actually clear enough to see the fish (sad, but true).

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Your pictures are fantastic! Looks like everyone had a great time!