Sunday, April 17, 2011

twinkle toes

The girls and I had a very fun weekend with no boys around!

We went out to dinner, spent a day at Epcot, swam in the pool, and as the highlight of our girls weekend...


we got pedicures!


Emma Jane and I both picked a lovely pink, while my wild child, Libby opted for sparkly blue toes.


They both giggled nonstop as the sweet Vietnamese ladies trimmed their nails, scrubbed their feet with pumice (EJ actually kicked her lady during that part...I think it was a reflex), and rubbed lotion on their legs.


And I giggled as I watched all of this unfold.


And even though Emma Jane stuck her finger on my big toe before the polish was dry, I think this might have been my best pedicure ever!

3 comments:

Kmama said...

How fun!! I wish I had girls to share pedicures with!!

Holly said...

Very fun! What a perfect time. Almost makes me want to have a daughter now..,..

Tammy said...

I love that you all have the same feet!! This is a great picture!