Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Artistic Differences

Art reveals so much about a person's personality.


I can give three children the exact same art project and they will come back with three totally different creations.



There is Libby's carefully crafted, symmetrical masterpiece.




Emma Jane's expressive, abstract creation.



And then there is John.


Who forgoes all the materials provided for him and just fingerpaints with the glue instead.











I'm linking up here:




Wordish Wednesday




and at My Wee View

10 comments:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Cuties! Love the art, too!

Nicole said...

What a great way to document how all children are different. :-)

Kmama said...

Ha! At least John didn't eat it!

The girls look so proud. Beautiful masterpieces.

Lori said...

Your children are super cute! Great artistic skills!

shopannies said...

cute pictures of your little artist
come see what I have to share at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Are you sure you're not blogging about my children. :) I guess not...Charlie would have eaten the glue. :D

Emily said...

and I just noticed John's outfit!! LOVE IT!

Stacy Uncorked said...

AHAHAHAHA! I love it! And I love how they each have their own unique personalities! :) They are so stinkin' CUTE! :)

WW: Signs of Spring...Finally!

Emmy said...

Lol love it. Yes and I thought you were going to say he ate it :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

I was thinking the same as everyone else. I figured like any logical two-year old, he would start eating it :P