Monday, March 28, 2011

4, and a few weeks


So I am officially the worst mother in the world!


Not only did I fail to blog about Emma Jane's birthday, I but I just flat out forgot about it!


I don't mean I forgot her birthday. As if she would have let me do that! I just momentarily forgot that I even have a blog and that her birthday might make a good post. Clearly I am losing my mind!


And even worse, I don't have any pictures of the event to share with you now. Because instead of a party, we just went to Disney World as a family. And since that is something we do pretty often, I don't even bother taking my camera with me anymore.


I mean, how many how many pictures of Cinderella do we really need?


So, here we are three weeks late, wishing Emma Jane a happy 4th birthday with the most recent picture I have.



Isn't it just fitting that she is giving me that slightly pitying, you've-lost-you-mind-but-I-am-going-to-pretend-I-didn't-notice look as I snapped her picture?


Sweetheart, please forgive me for contributing to your middle child syndrome.


Happy 4th (plus some) Birthday!


I love you to pieces!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is such an EJ face!!! Love it! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

PS You can NEVER have too many pictures of the princesses!

Kmama said...

Happy birthday to Emma Jane. LOL at you contributing to her middle child syndrome.

She's a beautiful littel girl.

blueviolet said...

You really captured her expression perfectly in your words. LOL

I can't believe Disney is that frequent of a thing for you. JEALOUS!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday to Emma Jane!! Her eyes are gorgeous!!

Holly said...

Happy birthday to her!

When did you go to Disney?

Angie said...

She is adorable and looking so grown up in that cute picture!

Happy B-day!