Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Warning: Cuteness Overload Ahead!



What do mean, put your shoes back in your closet?







I think I look so cute in them!



Okay, so I realize this is three posts in a row about John, but he has just been doing so many cute things lately and his recent obssession with my shoes (really, anyone's shoes) has been cracking me up! And notice he snagged one of his sister's socks as well! Seriously, what am I going to do with this kid?! He is a class clown and he's not even old enough for preschool yet!

5 comments:

Kmama said...

He is soo cute. Buster loves my shoes...especially my heels. I sometimes get weird glances from Jdaddy when Buster is prancing around in them, but it's just too cute for me to tell him no! ;-)

Kelli said...

They really do keep the fun going! Love the shoes :)

Krystyn said...

He's a hoot...and I'm glad you clarified about the socks..I was going to ask!

Rachel said...

Your family is adorable Lauren! Im so glad to have found your blog again (I lost it awhile back). I agree that Emma Jane and Ellie Kate seem a lot alike!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Haha! So cute. Love your shoes! My 19-month-old loves to put on my shoes and my husband's too. He just loves shoes!