Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A very merry un-snow day

While the rest of the Southeast United States has been having one snow day after another, we have been having lots of un-snow days. That is sort of like an un-birthday, but with snow.
Anyhoo...
Speaking of un-birthdays, last weekend Brad and I went with some friends to see Wonderland. It was so amazing and included a choreographic shout-out to every boy band from the last two decades all rolled into one song. I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard!
Which would have been a real shame if I had, because in celebration of the un-snow day (or just because we felt like it, whatever) we got dressed up un-prom style for our night at the theatre!
Don't we look smashing?
Most other theatre-goers were dressed in jeans...very uncool!
(And with that I am done with the un-puns.)
Wonderland opens on Broadway in March and I really want Brad to take me to New York to see it again. Sadly, the "cuz I really want to" argument has thus far failed to convince my husband.
Off with his head!

4 comments:

Kmama said...

That sounds like so much fun! Look at you, hot mama!

blueviolet said...

You all looked hawt! It sounds like an excellent evening!

Emmy said...

You do all look great!

Krystyn said...

What a fun time...you all look great!