Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I love this year's Christmas picture. It is just so indicative of each of my children.
There is Emma Jane, grinning from ear to ear, basking in the glow of her own cuteness, and completely oblivious to anyone else around her!
And there is John, who is indignantly protesting that I have dared to require him to sit still for 2.5 seconds!
And Libby. My beautiful, beautiful Libby. Who has the most enchanting, contagious smile. Until you ask her to pose for a picture...then she turns into Chandler!
God bless them, every one!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

5 comments:

Krystyn said...

Merry Christmas to your family!

I love that the card captures them all!

Angie said...

Awww...cute card...your kids are adorable! I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Emily said...

I totally thought that you really captured your kids' personalities in that picture too! And I love their outfits.

imbeingheldhostage said...

Awesome. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Did it get cold??? I saw Atlanta had Christmas snow and the news here was saying that even Florida was "cooler".

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Very cute! Oh, the drama of having kids sit for any kind of picture. My family's Christmas card this year just has pictures I snagged from the past couple of months. No posing! :) Your kids are beautiful. Hope you had a merry Christmas.