Friday, October 8, 2010

Perhaps we misjudged the wicked Queen

We recently took a trip to Epcot.
While there, the girls friended a few more princesses.
While waiting in line to see Snow White, Libby chattered nonstop as usual told me all of the important things she wanted to tell Snow White, such as "Snow White is my favorite princess movie. It doesn't even scare me!" and "The next princess Polly Pocket I am going to get is Belle. Then Snow White. Because I already have Cinderella and Aurora."
When it was finally our turn, Snow White greeted Libby and Emma Jane and spent several minutes talking with them.

Then she posed for a picture with them.
As we were walking away, Libby said, "Mommy, I didn't tell her any of the things I was going to tell her...She just never would stop talking!"
That got me thinking. Perhaps it wasn't vanity and jealousy that drove the wicked Queen to try and kill Snow White...
Maybe she just wanted Snow White to shut up!

6 comments:

Emily said...

LOL! Too funny.
And this has nothing to do with Snow White but Melody and I are insanely jealous of Libby and EJ's hair!!

Krystyn said...

That is too funny...and probably so very true!

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love that she noticed that - too funny!

Emmy said...

Lol! I can totally relate with the queen then :)

Kristen said...

that's pretty funny

imbeingheldhostage said...

That's hilarious!