Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'll get back to you with an interesting title...

I have been finding it hard to blog this summer.


I keep telling my mother, in response to her oh so subtle hints, that I just haven't had time to blog lately. And to some degree that is true. I have been super busy this summer.


I just haven't been busy doing anything all that interesting. Nor have I bothered taking pictures of the boring stuff very much.

But I have heard from some of you (cough*mom*cough) that you've missed seeing my cute kids this summer. So, for you, here are some of the things we have been filling our days with:


We have been painting,


playing with Barbies,


reading books with (or that could possibly be stealing books from) baby brother.

swimming,

swinging,

and just general silliness.

Some of us have taken boredom to new, unexplainable levels,

but mostly we have just been hanging around...

without clothes on.

You didn't honestly expect me to make it through a whole blog post without a naked kid picture, did you?!

11 comments:

Bren said...

Sometimes boredom is good! Love the picture of John - he will LOVE that when he's older I'm sure!

Kmama said...

Yay! A post from you. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to email Emily and ask where you've been!!

Kelli said...

Sounds like a great time...enjoy!

Amy said...

Y'know, sometimes a "boring" summer ends up being the one with the most talked about memories. I think we all need the kind of boring in your pictures in our lives!

Emily said...

ROTF! I'm glad your husband wasn't the naked one. heehee

Jen said...

I should say, it has been an awesome summer.

shortmama said...

Sounds like a great summer!

Emmy said...

That sounds like a perfect summer. And yea, summer seems to lag a bit for all bloggers

Angie S said...

Sound like you guys are having a great time...really fun pics girl!

Krystyn said...

Too fun! You guys have been busy. And, I imagine you wouldn't have it any other way!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I was a little worried it might be a nekked Hubby picture since I could only see "without clothes on" and your hubby's face as I scrolled down.

I've missed your posts too, but unlike your mother I didn't pester you because I didn't want to come off too stalkerish. Glad to see you're having a full summer!