Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A whole hand

Today my baby, my very first baby, turns five years old!


I am blown away by what a big deal this is!

She is five!

FIVE!!

That is a whole hand!



She was so tiny when she was born and I was so afraid that I was going to break her.


But she didn't break.


And in five very short years she has gone from a scrawny, purplish, kind of wrinkly little baby that never slept into a beautiful, serious, thoughtful, funny, sweet hearted little girl...


that still never sleeps!


I love you, my little night owl!

Happy 5th Birthday!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

blueviolet said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet and sleepless 5 year old! She's such a lovely girl!

Kmama said...

Aww, happy birthday to Libby. Five was such a tough birthday for me. I hated when Buddy turned five, and now he's almost six.

shortmama said...

Happy birthday to Libby! My 8yr old still isnt the best sleeper either!

Beth Zimmerman said...

She is a beautiful child! My youngest was/is a natural night owl too! I was so glad we chose to home school because we could work with his natural rhythm and not worry about any other schedules.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Wow, FIVE! Amazing. She is so beautiful. :)

Krystyn said...

Happy (belated) FIFTH birthday, Libby.

Emily said...

Happy 5th birthday Libby!!!!!

政倫政倫 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。..................................................................

heidi said...

Awww! Happy 5th!