Monday, June 14, 2010

On the Good Ship Lollipop

Libby participated in her first (and possibly last) dance recital on Saturday. She was not thrilled about it...in fact, she has already informed me that next year she just wants to do dance class but not the recital.
Her class performed a tap dance to The Good Ship Lollipop. Their costumes were so adorable!

I managed to get her to smile a little by tickling her.

She did not smile on stage. She really didn't do much dancing on stage either!

And she wasn't the only one...her little friend, Naima, was also less than thrilled with the experience! She didn't do much dancing either.

But they sure did look cute not doing it!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

7 comments:

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

OMG - just got total deja vu! My daughter wore the SAME exact costume last year for the same exact song at her first dance recital (it was their tap number too!) ... Of all the costumes and song choices out there, that blows me away (or maybe I'm a naive dance mom and this is common!). I will have to send you a pic - how cute are they??? Glad you all enjoyed every second! Nothing cuter than tiny dancers!

Kmama said...

LOL Those are some really cute uniforms and she's adorable. Sorry she didn't dance, but it was good for her to at least get up there!

Kelli said...

They are so cute. My Jamison is the same way in that she likes participating but she doesn't like performing.

shortmama said...

What a cute costume...even if she didnt dance in it!

saa said...

What must be must be. ............................................................

Krystyn said...

Oh, she sure does look cute. Sorry she didn't have a good time.

PS I don't think I saw you link up this time, just in case you meant to..and I moved my blog (same address) did it show up in your list still?

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

She looks ADORABLE!!!!

Mrs. NB