Thursday, May 6, 2010

PSF and What Yours is Mine (And Not Really Yours)

If you are one year old and it's your first birthday,
chances are that your grandparents are going to spoil you buy you a really cool present and wrap it in a bag that is almost is big as you are.

And chances are even greater that the really cool present won't be nearly as interesting as the tissue paper it's wrapped in.

Which is just as well, because chances are greatest that as soon as you show the slightest interest in that really cool toy...

your big sister is going to claim it as her own and take off running!

Better luck next year, dude!
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecilyand Debi

15 comments:

Kmama said...

I can't see your pics. :-(

Cecily R said...

I love this post!! Great pictures and just so clever. Happy birthday to your little man. Glad he got some pretty paper to play with. :)

Chris said...

Very funny!

A girl can only withstand so much temptation :)

debi9kids said...

Awwwwwww... so cute and so so true!
(it happens for that first Christmas too. LOL)

shortmama said...

That is definitely the way it goes!

Kelli said...

Look at him trying to go after her. Too adorable.

Emmy said...

Why do older siblings do that?
I remember when my daughter turned 1 and my son was trying to look at her presents it drove my dad crazy. :)

Leslie said...

That is so true!!!

My kids have a ten year age differnce... and my pre-teen STILL steals the toddlers toys!!

There's a rule in our house... only the baby is allowed to push the buttons on the baby toys!

Emily said...

Happens to the best of 'em. Next year, John will be able to fight back! ;)

Alyssa said...

Happy First Birthday, anyway!

blueviolet said...

Oh no....she left him in the dust! So cute!

Angie S said...

hysterical...she totally ran off with his gift. layla would do that to hayden in a heart beat! poor guy!

Krystyn said...

Okay...I'm not supposed to laugh, right? But I am. That's pretty funny. I give him about 6 months before he starts trying to shove his sisters and take things back.

真坤 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

Jenny said...

Haha! I know how that goes! So funny!