Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hooba-loobing

We are studying the letter H this week, so for fun I bought the girls each a hula hoop.

They have been "hooba-loobing" maniacs all week! Libby is actually getting pretty good!

Emma Jane tries, but after a few attempts like this one she usually just holds the hula hoop with both hands and does the spinning herself!

John couldn't wait for his sisters to abandon their hula hoops!

But he discovered that it is not as easy as like looks! Lying down beside it and giving it a good, swift kick was John's preferred method of "hooba-loobing!"


For more Wordful Wednesday posts, visit:

13 comments:

Kmama said...

Aww!! I bet it was so fun to watch them hooba-loobing!! LOL

I love John's pants!

blueviolet said...

They're so darn cute with those hoops! I still can't do it!!!! GREAT idea for H!

Amy Whitley said...

Well I think even your youngest is better at it than I am! Great shots! (Found you via Wordful Wed!)

Dee said...

They are so stinkin cute! LOVE that last one!

mommaof3 said...

awwww

GrammyMouseTails said...

what fun! those are hard to master! looks like you pooped one out, LOL!
Happy WW! Faythe @GMT

Krystyn said...

It sure looks like they are loving it.

And, the picture of John at the end is hilarious.

Emily said...

That's hilarious. Was John walking? Jack's been all about hula hooping lately...did you get the regular sized or child-sized ones?

shortmama said...

Rhiannon tries and tries to do the hula hoop and it makes me crack up! She is getting better though. I used to be a hula hoop master....now I cant get the dang thing going...sad.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Cute! I can't do that to save my life. I'm with John!

Angie S said...

Watching kids hula hoop is so funny!! Layla tries so hard and then starts laughing so much she can't stop!

Brenda said...

Always entertaining to watch ANYONE with a hula hoop.

heidi said...

Very cute!! My girls love huba-looping, too!