Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Livin' On A Prayer

Saturday night I got to hang out with two of my best friends and listen to the BEST concert I have ever been to!
Prior to the show, Emily, Cyndi and I went down to Channelside to listen to a Bon Jovi cover band, Slippery When Wet.
Don't we look hot in our cool tshirts? And doesn't the cover band lead singer look eerily like the real Jon Bon Jovi?
As good as the cover band was though, it was nothing compared to the real thing!
Jon and Richie played all my favorite songs! (And a few I didn't know...Em got on to me for not listening to their new cd beforehand.)
Anyways, I sang along at the top of my voice all night long, and when I didn't know the words I just screamed like a tweenage girl that has just spotted Justin Beiber.
It was so fun!! I love when she comes to town!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like a really fun time!

Emily said...

It was seriously the BEST weekend...I want to come back and do it all again!

Cyndi said...

SOOOO much fun! I can't wait to do it again!!!

Kmama said...

I'm so jealous!! I've been to two Bon Jovi concerts and they were amazing.

Emmy said...

You all do look great. Hot Mama's!!

And I am very jealous.

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Woo hoo! You guys look great, and I'm so glad you had a great mama's night out. We saw him a couple years back & it was a really good concert!

heidi said...

That is SO cool!!! I can't believe you got to see *scream* Bon Jovi!!!!!