Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

John has recently discovered the joys of banging two objects together to create a loud noise.

My daughters usually prefer to use their voices to create loud noises. You can hear them fighting over a golf ball in the background. That's right, I said golf ball!

But try to ignore the silly girls and focus on the adorable baby. He got so excited when he realized he had an audience and started to play louder!

I see a set of drums in my future...

video

10 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest little thing :) I just love it! : )

The Reeds said...

He's so cute!! Isn't it funny how boys and girls are so different?! Trent wouldn't clap his hands until he was a year old, and I'm pretty sure it was because he preferred to bang together objects that made noise!

Cindy said...

We have a drummer. And it IS loud. UGH. But I try to embrace his creative outlet. At least it just isn't noise anymore. He actually plays well. Invest in good ear plugs. :)

Emmy said...

So so cute! Love his smile when he realizes you were recording him

Krystyn said...

I have serious video problems lately..so once again, I'm using my imagination and determining that he thinks he's the best drummer ever!

Emily said...

Oh look at that big baby smile! And you know I love his outfit!

Kmama said...

He's so cute. I love how he blinked each and every time he clanked them together!!

JennyMac said...

SO cute Lauren! He and MiniMac can make their own band!

shortmama said...

Way too cute!

Rachel said...

He is SOOOO adorable! I love his realization that you are watching and how that great big smile spreads from ear to ear!

My boy is a noisy one too - ironic with a deaf mama. But I am so glad to have noise in my home if it means the little one lives here too!