Monday, March 1, 2010

10 months

John is 10 months old today!
(I think. The short month is throwing me off.)

As of today, he:

weighs almost 19 lbs!
is 29 inches long
pulls up to standing and cruises on furniture
walks several paces with assistance
stands unassisted for up to 5 whole seconds!
eats three meals a day
can direct a spoon to his mouth to feed himself. (Mommy has to load the spoon.)
is starting to resist the morning nap
likes to play in the trash can. (I blame Charlie's influence.)
shakes his head "no" (although I think it is actually a dance move.)
totally rocks a sweater vest

has an enormous butt


pulls his ear when tired


is not afraid of the vacuum

(I believe his exact words were "bring it on, dust sucker!")


shuns conventional toys


plays a mean game of hide-and-seek



is just too cute for words!


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dee said...

What a cutie! Time FLIES! I just realized that Isabella is almost SEVEN months and I forgot to write a 6 month post...

Kmama said...

He is adorable. You need to update your header with a new pic of him!

I love the little curls he has in his bangs. So sweet.

Kelli said...

Yes, he is very adorable.

Emmy said...

My son used to pull his ear when tired too.. since he was my first I would initially always think, oh no he has an earache!

He is so cute.

Emily said...

Charlie denies all charges!
He's so cute and I love your earrings in the first picture. :)

Angie S said...

He is a handsome little man for sure!!!

Krystyn said...

Oh, what a cutie. I love that he does a little ear tug when he's tired...so sweet.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a sweet post!! He really is too cute for words!!!

Mrs. NB

Rachel said...

Oh he is adorable!

I love your description of his comment to the vacuum cleaner!

(Mine has a love/hate relationship with it).

Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!

BabeeLove said...

He's soooo cute! I LOVE that he's not afraid of the vacuum.