Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Well, for the last five days, I have been hanging out with these people.
My sister and her family made their annual trip to Florida in hopes of escaping the bitterly cold New England winter...

only to discover that Florida isn't much warmer!

Last year at this time, preschool skinny dipping was on the agenda.

This year, the kids barely lasted ten minutes outside! (And mommy couldn't even last 10 seconds to take a decent picture! I took this one through the window.)

Luckily though, it was perfect weather for building a fire,

and roasting marshmallows

for s'mores!

Ryan thought the marshmallows were okay, but he really just wanted more "chocate!"

There is nothing more fun than cousins!

10 comments:

Kmama said...

Aww, what a great pic at the end!!

My parents are on their way to Florida for the next six weeks. I told them they wasted their money this year. LOL

Sierra said...

So cute with all kids bundled up...in FL! I so don't believe in global warming anymore.

Jules said...

Their matching pajamas are adorable.

I'm with him, just give me the chocolate.

Dee said...

looks like a fun time and super cute pictures!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

That last picture is my favorite! So glad you all enjoyed yourselves!!!

Mrs. NB

blueviolet said...

I love them all snuggled up together like that! I also love sister time!!!

Emily said...

I like their matching jammies...and the new couch!

Emmy said...

So fun to have family visit. Love their pajamas!
Whenever we get together with the cousins, my MIL always buys matching outfits for the kids, it is fun :)

Angie S said...

Fun...I love campfires and smores!!

Kelli said...

What a fun time despite the cold. I'm hoping that it warms up soon and that it's warm when I am in Florida in May.