Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank You Very Much!

The Daily Dribbles



I have decided to jump on the free therapy bandwagon this week. Make sure to click on over to Kmama's at The Daily Dribbles and link up your own Thank You post!

To the woman, 30 years my senior, in Zumba that was droppin' it like it's hot and making me feel like an uncoordinated moron in comparison: thankyouverymuch!

To the sticky spot on my kitchen floor that I kept stepping on with bare feet but then couldn't find when I came back with a wet rag: thankyouverymuch!

To the child (who will remain nameless) that has been throwing raging tantrums in the middle of the night all week and disrupting mommy's necessary 8 hours: thankyouverymuch!

To the laundry that is never finished: thankyouverymuch!

And to the human vomit projector, for always aiming it at mommy (and causing the latter): thankyouverymuch!

17 comments:

Emily said...

A sticky spot on the floor is totally one of my biggest pet peeves!

Kmama said...

Ooh, we had a sticky spot on our floor the other night too. I thought I found it, but then my other sock stuck to the floor. Grr.

I laughed so hard at the Zumba one. LOL

I hope whomever was sick is better, and also that a certain someone stops tantruming at night!!

Thanks for linking up!

Danielle said...

I hope they get better. Puke is NO good. I have a similar Zumba story. too funny.

xoxo
Danielle

Kelli said...

Why is it that we can never find those spots? Grrr. I hope the vomit is gone and FAST!

Brandi said...

I HATE a sticky floor!

Oka said...

MAybe the sticky was all on your foot by then????

and Laundry, ugh

heidi said...

Um, you're welcome?

Michelle Pixie said...

Laundry is my arch nemesis!! Grrr!

Emmy said...

Oh laundry.. I had better go move the clothes into the dryer :)

And I hate those sticky spots! It seems like no matter how many you clean here is always another.

Krystyn said...

Oh, the ever elusive sticky spot...just carry a towel with you until you find it!

What's with the puking going on around here?

Angie S said...

The Zumba comment is hysterical!!! Made me laugh for sure.

blueviolet said...

Those sticky spots on the floor...I know exactly what you're saying!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Don't even get me started on the sticky spots on the floor or the laundary...

Mrs. NB

shortmama said...

So Im pretty sure I know which darling child you are talking about...and my equally darling child has been doing the same thing this week! They are long lost twins!

Momisodes said...

I am convinced that laundry multiplies quicker than it can be washed. It drives me nuts!

So sorry to hear about the vomit :(

Life with Kaishon said...

This is so funny Lauren : ) You made me laugh out loud this morning!

PS I want to take a zumba class. I heard it is so much fun!

imbeingheldhostage said...

For Lauren keeping it (the vomiting bug)at her house and NOT sharing with me thankyouverymuch!

:-)