Thursday, January 21, 2010

PSF and Murder for Money

Have you you ever stopped to consider what your "price" is?

How far would you go for millions pennies?

Would you kill for the big payout?


I have never really stopped to ponder this dilemma until I realized that one of my children is capable of murder...



This poor innocent pig was slaughtered for the sake of a few pennies and a quarter or two. A life cut short because a certain angelic looking daughter needed to hold a few coins in her hot little hand.


What a waste...


If only someone had told Emma Jane that there was a "withdrawal" hole in the bottom, this poor pig might not have been shaken to death!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Michelle

22 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! Oh poor innocent piggy. Cute post and happy PSF!

Wayne said...

that poor pot pig, it was killed for its money lol, great post

Cecily R said...

Oh, the poor piggy!

I LOVE how you made this into a VERY clever little post!! Awesome.

Emily said...

LOL...how did I know that would be an EJ story. Poor pig. That was a cute piggy bank too.

Raise Them Up said...

Lol! What a great post. Sad. But funny!

Happy PSF!

Kmama said...

That's hilarious!!

Chris said...

A girl has needs, and if the pig gets in the way...

Jackie at 3littleones said...

haha! that was really funny - poor pig :(

Momisodes said...

Oh no! Poor piggy!

Megan R. said...

So, uh, there is this Mom in my Mom's group that none of us can stand. I mean, we wouldn't be sad if she disappeared. I'm thinking EJ would TOTALLY do it for a five dollar bill....

blueviolet said...

She's cold blooded, that one she is.

Cyndi said...

Ha! Poor piggy! It was a cute one too! Had a feeling it would be EJ

Kelli said...

That poor piggy...probably never saw it coming.

Ryanne said...

Hehehehe, great telling of the death. His life is now immortalized in word! It took we a while as a kid to figure out there was a magic hole in the bottom!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

:) hehehehe! Poor little piggy!

Emmy said...

Lol! Poor little piggy. But hey when you need that money.. :)

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Poor piggy! I do think she needs a lesson on the anatomy of a piggy bank. And you might spend an extra minute or two on the little rubber circle on the underside. ;) haha

JennyMac said...

Poor pig...do you have a Jesse James on your hands? LOL.

imbeingheldhostage said...

I might have to come back when I can quit cackling long enough to comment-- this post really caught me by surprise ("SSS, writing about murder?Hmmm, I'll have to go see what that's about").
SO funny.

Krystyn said...

Oh...okay, that's not funny..but it totally is. I could see Izzy doing this.

Angie S said...

Ha!! Too bad for the purple piggy!

BabeeLove said...

OMG! I was totally thinking the same thing - isn't there a plug?!