Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movin' on up

I realized that John has been crawling for weeks now and I have yet to post a video! The poor, forgotten third child never gets any love. :(

He is crawling so well that he was moved from the bed babies room to the crawlers room in our church's nursery last Sunday. It is always a little sad for me when my baby is kicked out promoted out of the baby room. Partly because it means my baby is growing up so fast and mostly partly because the crawler's room is where all the germs live!

Agghh!

Well, John, here's to you having a cold every other week until you learn to walk!

This video is from a couple of weeks ago. He is much faster now.

10 comments:

Kmama said...

He's too precious!

Mama...please don't make me crawl!! LOL

Summer said...

Awwwww! :)

Angie S said...

He is such a sweetie.

I too am not a fan of germs in the nursery at church. When we get in the car and spray Hayden down with sanitizer...I know I go a bit overboard.

Emily said...

Awe, he's so stinkin' cute!

And don't worry...you'll have another baby in the bed babies room soon.

shortmama said...

Adorable!

heidi said...

The darned video won't work for me. *pout* I'm sure it's completely adorable, though!

Mama Kat said...

Oh my gosh my third TOTALLY gets shafted with stuff like that. We'll be lucky if he know what his colors are by Kindergarten. ;)

Krystyn said...

WTG, John.

Natalie is moving up to the toddler room at daycare. It's making me quite emotional, too.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

I think I hear the theme song from the movie Rocky! Go, baby, go!

Bethany said...

I can't believe he's crawling already! What a cutie :)