Friday, January 29, 2010

9 months

Dear John,
You are 9 months old today! It amazes me to think that you have been outside my body for just as long as you were inside of it. I can't believe how much you have grown! You have blessed my life more than I thought possible!
At 9 months you:
weigh 17 lbs 11 oz (11%)
are 29 inches long (71%)
sleep 12 hours at night
and 3 to 5 hours for naps
eat baby food willingly but you prefer to feed yourself
use the pincer grasp to pick up food
love carbohydrates and dislike most veggies
can shove about 35 cheerios in your mouth at once
hold your own bottle
crawl so fast! (I fear the day you learn to run!)
You also:
pull up on furniture and "cruise"
love knocking down block towers

love cheering on the Tide

totally rock the baby Mohawk

have posed for GQ

ALWAYS have something in your mouth

are in touch with your sensitive side

are familiar with head injuries

curl your toes when you stand

are full of curiosity

still love your mommy best!

You know, when Daddy is not around!

13 comments:

Bren said...

Love the mohawk! He's such a little cutie!

Kmama said...

He is so adorable. I love that mohawk and that last picture of you and him together. So sweet!!

Makes me get baby fever, but then I look at my two and I'm not so sure I want to do it again. ;-)

Emmy said...

Cute post! And so jealous of how much he sleeps.

Twigs @ Twiggles and Trunks said...

so so so so cute.

Krystyn said...

Happy 9 months, JT. He sure is handsome...and I love his GQ pose and his mohawk.

Angie S said...

Happy 9 months!

I love the first pic, he looks like such a little man!

And we are all to familiar with the head bonks ;)

Emily said...

Ok, I really think that toe curling is one of the cutest baby things...Charlie does it too!

Emmy said...

FYI-I have a couple of awards for you on my blog today.

Jackie at 3littleones said...

cute pics!! Happy 9 mnth b'day!

Rachel said...

Soooo sweet! I love seeing the happy pictures of him (you know... compared to the one on the header, LOL) He is darling!

1102 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 要繼續發表好文章喔.........................

BabeeLove said...

He's so cute! I especially love the "in touch with your sensitive side". My son LOVES to play with dolls and holds them gently and LOVES to play with sisters princess dress up box (hubby HATES it). Gosh, time goes by sooo fast with kiddos :)

Summer said...

Aww...he's just too darn adorable!