Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8 months

John is 8 months old today. At this time he:

weighs 17 lbs

is 28+ inches long

wears 9-12 month clothing

reaches for Mommy when he sees me

takes two naps a day

has two teeth

detests baby food and prefers to feed himself

is too easily distracted to nurse

has been on formula for less than 24 hours but is taking it well

is therefore my most compliant child!



He also:


started crawling forwards!

Oh look, Captain Distracto found some fringe to play with!




tries really hard to sit himself up!


had his first fever :(



sleeps with his mouth open



has curls (sort of)




can pull up in his crib.




Is such a happy baby!


12 comments:

Dee said...

And is an absolute cutie pie! Way to go on that crawling!!!

sheila said...

He's adorable! ANd an early crawler! My gosh!

Ehrenfelds said...

He is a CUTIE!!! Yay for mommy's buffet :)

Kelli said...

Such a sweet baby. I love that bumper in his bed!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm having an awful time trying to comment today, so here goes! He is gorgeous. Eyes are stunning, loved the post before here... what is wrong with my computer?

Emily said...

Oh he is so cute! I am so glad I got to see him and hold him a little this week! I love his outfit too! Where is that from?

Kmama said...

He is too cute for words. Happy 8 months little buddy!!

Krystyn said...

Happy 8 months, JT.

Sorry the mommy buffet ended. What is it with kids these days deciding at 8 months that they are no longer interested in the mommy buffet?

The Reller Family said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE, Lauren!!! :)

Bren said...

Boo to the fever but YEAH to the crawling! He is adorable (but the picture of him crying made me say awwwww!).

Jackie at 3littleones said...

he is adorable :)

John Deere Mom said...

So, so cute! And it cracked me up that you referred to him as Captain Distracto...that's what we call Cole ALL THE TIME!!