Monday, November 30, 2009

Seven

At seven months, John:


weighs 16.2 lbs


is 28 inches long


has more hair than Emma Jane had at a year


exclusively breastfeeds (i.e. no bottles)


loves touching Mommy's face and hair (especially while nursing)


eats several different foods (his favorite is mango)


"talks" constantly (when his sisters let him get a word in edgewise, that is.)


wiggles all.the.time!


hates being confined in the exersaucer, swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, etc.


can roll front to back and back to front


scoots forward army style


stretches for objects that are out of reach


is trying really hard to crawl


loves playing with toys


can do 150 push ups


is f.i.n.a.l.l.y starting to get teeth!!


is totally surrounded by girls


but is definitely all boy!


I love you, little man!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him. I really like your earrings btw.

Cindy said...

I love the pic of him with the push up comment. So cute!

Anna said...

He's getting big! Love the pushups, definitely all boy ;)

shortmama said...

He is adorable!

Jen said...

Aw, what a sweet boy you have. It is amazing how they change and grow in such a sort amount of time.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

He is so cute!! Isn't every stage so much fun?!

Mrs. NB

Angie S said...

HA!!HA!! The push up comment is hysterical...love it.

He is super cute!

Sierra said...

So cute! And I agree, the push up picture is fantastic!

Beth P. said...

He is so cute! Happy seven months! He looks so close to being on the move!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Whew! I'm so glad those teeth came in before you went Rambo.

He is so stinking adorable, I think I just had a "broody" moment. I miss that stage!!

heidi said...

What a cutie! LOL at 150 push ups!