Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photography by Emma Jane

Emma Jane has been begging me to let her blog.
Seriously! Every time I sit down at the computer she grabs my arms and says, "Mommy, I do it too."
(Okay, maybe she is actually saying, "Mommy, you don't do it. Pay wis me." but that makes me sound like a really bad parent...)

So anyways, Emma Jane has been going on and on about starting her own blog. Anybody that knows her knows that she has lots to say, plus she has these mad photography skills that she has been dying to show off!
Check out this self portrait she took!
Watch out, Annie Leibovitz!
Emma Jane Snellings is about to take the photography world by storm!
One picture of her own arm at a time!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Emily

15 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Well if she comes up with such great abstract photography, give her a go with a paint brush, she could bring in millions ;-)

I love child photos because it's so interesting to see things from their eyes-- their angles and such. This ones...mysterious.

blueviolet said...

She definitely has that special je ne sais quoi.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

You never know....that picture could be worth a million bucks in a few years!

Angie S said...

Holy cow that is hysterical!!

Michelle said...

I love it! I'm sure she will have her own showing sooner than we think! :)

Happy PSF!

shortmama said...

What talent!!

Kelli said...

Well she did choose a great model! Jamison takes pictures of the TV for some reason.

Emily said...

Maybe EJ will be the next famous abstract artist!

Krystyn said...

What a fun picture. Izzy is all over my camera, too! I finally broke down and bought her her own camera by fisher price. She loves it. I haven't even downloaded the pictures yet, but it will be quite funny.

Chris said...

It's deep. It's meaningful. It says a million words in a whisper. It moves me -- seismically.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Everyone's got to start somewhere!

heidi said...

It speaks to me on so many levels. Look, if Obama can win a Nobel based on intention then I say that Emma Jane can win a Pulitzer for HER intention.

JennyMac said...

TOOO cute. And you better save that pic. Could be part of a famous collection one day.

Theta Mom said...

So talented! :) BTW, I tagged you on my blog so come on over and check it out! ;)

Megan R. said...

Do you think I can hire her for our next family portrait??