Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Body After Baby -Week 4

I'm back on the bandwagon. I missed this post last week because I was cramming my face with wedding cake out of town. But I'm back now!
This week Samantha at Mama Notes wants to know: When do you exercise?
I used to have a really easy answer to that question: 8:30 am, Monday thru Saturday. Everyday, I would drop Libby and Emma Jane at the gym nursery and then go to whatever 8:30 aerobics class was offered that day. Sometimes it was Step, sometimes it was weight lifting or kickboxing or yoga.
These days, it is a little harder. Seriously, this third kid (and his morning nap) is totally cramping my gym style! There is not a consistent time that I can go to the gym anymore. I have been working with a trainer some, but even that isn't consistent. Just this morning, I had to cancel because Emma Jane has a cold and couldn't go to the nursery. So I have just been going when I can. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night. Sometimes not at all! I would really love to go to the 6am class everyday and just be done with it, but until John is consistently sleeping through the night that is just NOT HAPPENING!!!
I do have a fabulous jogging stroller. Maybe now that the weather is getting cooler, I will actually use it and then I wouldn't need a gym membership at all! (That is probably not happening either!)
This week's challenge is sit ups. 50 sit ups = 50 points. My core is screaming in protest while my jeans are giving me a woot, woot! We will see in a week who prevails!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wonderful! Keep up the great work.

blueviolet said...

I think you can meet that goal. You can!!!

It's so hard to find the right time to exercise consistently. I understand!