Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Libby's first day of pre-kindergarten!
I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Here she is on the first day of school last year:

And this year...


I love her facial expression! It sort of says "I am not sure how I feel about this but I will pretend to smile to make mom happy!"

Her teacher this year is Mrs. Neeley and I can tell that she is going to love my baby!

When I picked Libby up this afternoon, Mrs. Neeley said she had a great day. When I asked Libby how her day was she said, "I just can't tell you."

So I asked who she played with.

She said, "I played with nobody."

I asked what she did at school and she responded with "I don't remember what I did."

She is now taking a nap so I guess whatever she did was exhausting!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love it when school wears them out! And that expression is too cute and too Libby! ;)

Kelli said...

Such a big girl! I love the yellow.

shortmama said...

Every day I pick up my 2nd grader from school and I ask how her day was. She always says fine or good. Then I say what did you do, she says I cant remember...every day. But yet I keep asking!

Deb Thaxton said...

-->What a great expression in both pictures. I love it!

www.websavymom.com

Angie S said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that cute face! That is a priceless kodak moment!

Jackie at 3littleones said...

those pictures are so cute! It's so cute to see everyone's kids going to school this year - I'm wondering how I will handle it next year when my son starts pre-K...

Bethany said...

Very cute! She's growing up! :)