Wednesday, September 23, 2009

50 questions

OK, I'm a thief...I stole this idea from Joanna Kelli because it looked like fun. Maybe some of you will steal it too (because I'm nosey like that!). (And yeah, I stole Kelli's opening paragraph as well as the idea because I am incapable of original thought these days!)



1. Where were you three hours ago? at home

2. Who are you in love with? Brad

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Not that I can recall, but I can’t be certain.<---Kelli's answer, but I think it applies

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I have two little girls. That is sort of a stupid question.

5. When was the last time you went to the mall? Sunday afternoon. I bought a bracelet to wear with my new black dress and a sweater. (I will need that sweater in January and by then they will all be gone so it was not an impulse buy. It is a necessity!)

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I went to stay with my mom in Alabama at the beginning of August. Brad was out of town so I drove myself and 3 kids through 3 states. Good times.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope

10. Are you hot? um, yeah I'm hot! Wait, did you mean temperature wise? Then no, it is pretty cool in my house

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? water

12. What are you wearing right now? My pre-pregnancy jeans (for the first time, woohoo!) and a shirt that Emily gave me. It was really cute back before I got pregnant but now I am afraid it looks like a maternity shirt because it ties in the back.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let Brad wash it...

14. Last food you ate? peanut butter m&ms (does that count as food?)

15. Where were you last week at this time? Right here. My days don't have too much variety in them

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes. I bought a new black dress and the crucial sweater from #5.

17. When was the last time you ran? When I wasn't being chased? My personal torturertrainer made me run a few days ago. I pretended I was being chased.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched? Alabama v North Texas! Roll Tide!

19. Your favorite animal? I am not really an animal person but from a distance I like tigers

20. Your dream vacation? Anywhere with my husband and no children!!

21. Last person’s house you were in? Melanie's

22. Worst injury you ever had? Other than the post-childbirth damage that Libby's arrival into the world caused, I can't really think of one.

23. Have you been in love? Um, hello question #2, are you paying attention?

24. Do you miss anyone right now? My dad

25. Last play you saw? RENT!!!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? I usually say, "Brad, all the kids are asleep. Do you wa..." and that's as far as I get.

27. What are your plans for tonight? church. Libby has choir practice. So cute!

28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment? Probably Emily

29. Next trip you are going to take? I am going to Alabama in a few weeks for my mom's wedding

30. Ever go camping? I am not what you might call an "outdoorsy" sort of gal. I prefer hotels.

31. Were you an honor student in school? hahahaha...

32. What do you want to know about the future? I don't want to know the future. I have enough to deal with today!

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? I'm wearing deodorant...

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? I will be seeing Dr. G next Friday. And I will be performing a no-baby rain dance prior to entering his office. My track record with him is not good.

35. Where is your best friend? In Atlanta, cursing Cobb County School System

36. How is your best friend? She is like my mini-me...only we are the same size.

37. Do you have a tan? vampires don't have tans

38. What are you listening to right now? Libby singing

39. Do you collect anything? cute shoes

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Gossip Girl. Oh, you mean in real life? I don't know...I hope it isn't me!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? About 5 years ago on Interstate 75. The jerk gave me three tickets.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I drink Coke from a straw.

43. What does your last text message say? "Whoa! What happened at Kroger?" to Emily in response to her tweet.

44. Do you like hot sauce? Duh, I am from the South.

45. Last time you took a shower? This morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry? Always.

47. What is your heritage? I am a WASP.

48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

49. Are you rich? Depends on who you ask.

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Nursing a baby



Now it is your turn to play!

6 comments:

Emily said...

OK, I'm pretty sure #37 is my favorite.
Um, three tickets?!!? At once? And you actually make fun of my track record with cops!
This is pretty funny...I might have to steal it.

Kelli said...

Great! I loved reading this (even my intro). I love #33...so funny. Thanks for sharing.

imbeingheldhostage said...

Loved your answers and was snickering right through until 26 when I bust out laughing. Are we married to brothers?

Theta Mom said...

OMG! I think I know you already! LOL Cute idea. Just found you from Powell Power and you have an adorable blog. :)

Angie S said...

I saw this yesterday on Kelli's blog I just haven't had time to do it, but it is FUN! Love all your answers. I was totally gonna answer the same on #10...so funny!!

Jackie at 3littleones said...

too funny!! I may be stealing this later this week - it looks like fun : )