Thursday, August 13, 2009

psf - Friends From the First

Once upon a time, there were two best friends.


And these two friends had two children, Jack and Libby.

At first, Jack wasn't sure what to think of Libby!


But I think he likes her now!



Soon, two more children were added to the bunch.


Melody is secretly wondering whether anyone will notice if she were to eat Emma Jane!



These days Emma Jane is bigger, and they are both the prettiest of princesses!


Once again, two more children have been added to the herd!

video


Charlie is just making sure that John is tough enough to hang with this crowd!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


15 comments:

Emily said...

oh, I love all our children so much! And by they way, I do not look good in that picture of us...I totally have fat arm syndrome!

Maggie May said...

That was a charming post. Great photos and I really enjoyed it!

shortmama said...

You guys should really quit conspiring to get prego at the same time LOL

scrappysue said...

that is such a great PSF!

Krystyn said...

Dude...if Em has fat arm syndrome, then my arm is like a thigh!

I love the picture of Melody and EJ when they were babies.

Tiaras said...

oh you are so lucky!! none of my friend shave kids my kid's ages!

Hoosier Homemade said...

Those are great pictures!
~Liz

Chris said...

Do you coordinate this? That's just a little spooky. :)

There is nothing in the world like a best friend, I've had mine for 34 years now.

Sharon said...

Good things babies are durable! Cute video and PSF!

Kelli said...

LOVE this post. How sweet that your kids are so close in age. I love the video...too funny.

kaye said...

how fun to raise your kids together. Here’s my photo story. happy Friday!

Wayne said...

what a great compalation of pictures and thankyou for sharing them with us

John Deere Mom said...

I think you each need one more kid so you can keep making cute posts like this!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Adorable post! I seriously want to be friends with you and Emily. You two look like so much fun! I think my kids would fit quite nicely in the mix. Although I'm lacking a third. I better get on that, huh? ;)

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

SO sweet! I love how all of your children are so close in age! That is perfection! My bff & I have our children exactly one year apart, lol. she just had her 3rd in July, so I'm thinking it's my turn soon. :)