Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do I really have to tell them these things?

Dear John,
It has only been an hour since you last ate. Mommy is not running an 24-hour-all-you-can-eat-buffet in her bra. The kitchen is closed, come back in 2 hours.

love,
Mommy


Dear Emma Jane,
The last time I checked, you were only 2. You are entirely too young (and too unpleasant in the afternoons) to stop napping. Go to sleep, your lifespan depends on it!

love,
Mommy


Dear Libby,
Going commando is not an option! Nuff said!

love,
Mommy

7 comments:

Pam said...

I love your "Love Letters" to your children! Everyone of them absolutely makes sense. Not to mention that each one of your children should already know these things!

Pam said...

By the way, thank goodness you have internet access at Mom's. I seriously could not make it the whole week if you were on a true hiatus. Just saying. Gotta get my daily Snellings Stories fix!

Krystyn said...

Apparently, you do have to tell them.

And, at least with commando, you don't have to clean the undies!

Emily said...

LMAO! Hysterical!

shortmama said...

Too funny! They are just set to make you a bit crazy!

Kristen said...

Those are wonderful notes :o) Thanks for making me smile

Cindy said...

Love your blog. I am stressing b/c my 3 yr old is trying to not nap anymore and I am so not ready for that. I would keep up fighting for keeping nap times.