Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dear Rick's AC,

When you are hired to replace an air conditioner in Florida in August, you can imagine that timely completion of the job would be greatly appreciated. If you are unsure of how long the job will take to finish, perhaps overestimating the time of completion would be better than underestimating. Because, you see, regardless of how difficult the job is or how hard your team is working, when you tell me that it will only take two days to complete and four days later you still aren't finished, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I am completely irate mildly annoyed with you!

Did I mention it is AUGUST in FLORIDA???

You just made it to the top of my list!

giving you the evil eye,
Super Sweaty Snellings

7 comments:

shortmama said...

Ugh August in Fl is like August in AZ...except with more humidity!

Vanessa said...

Yuck! Have you had somewhere to go this week? You should've called and brought the kids over to cool off. I hope its fixed soon, did they say when?

Pam said...

Oh my Good Lord, you're air went out? In August? In Florida?

I. Would. DIE.!!!

Drive up here, I have air and I'll share!

Cyndi said...

OH NO!!! You could have stayed in our vacant house!!

Jackie at 3littleones said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear!!!! We live in Florida also, and it never fails - our A/C always has an issue in the summer. We just had to replace ours about a month ago. I definitely feel for you - I've been there - and it's NOT fun!!!!! Hope you get some cool air soon :)

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Stinkin' A/C! Give a girl a break will ya!? ;)

I love all of your letters...they are hilarious! So creative!

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Ha! I read this on FB the other day. Hilarious! I love these typa letters too. I'm about to write one to a local consignment store I went to.

Love that you put 'super sweaty snellings'. Lol.