Friday, July 24, 2009

What is your diaper bag?

Samantha at Mama Notes has a cute feature on her blog called Ask the Moms. This week the question is What's in your Diaper Bag?
I don't actually have a diaper bag, per se, but I do have a really cute, really huge Amy Kathryn purse that carries all the essentials.
At any given time, you will find in my diaper bag purse my wallet, checkbook, keys, lipstick, pens, crayons, old Publix receipts, a burp cloth, my Hooter Hider nursing cover, and diaper pouch. I also carry my cell phone and depending on where we are going, my sling and a change of clothes as well.
I bought this adorable pouch from Aqua Purr off of Etsy. It carries the essentials for one diaper change and keeps all of my diapering accessories together in my purse. A must have for easy cloth diapering on the go!


Contents of pouch: diaper, a few cloth wipes and wipes solution spray, and a wet bag. If we will be out for more than a couple of hours I will throw in a diaper for Emma Jane too.


What's in your diaper bag? Click here to link up!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

This is fun seeing what's inside everyone else's bags!

Emily said...

So love the Amy Kathryn diaper bag, er, purse. I shun the diaper bag too!

Tonya said...

Cute diaper/purse. I can't play though because we are all done with diaper bags in this house! Woot Woot :) After 8 years of using one!

Jessie Kaitlin said...

lol @ the apple slice! I've left a dirty diaper in there for almost a week before I realized it. Oops!

Samantha @ Mama Notes said...

you won the wooden toy giveaway! Please email me!

Megan R. said...

We have the same trains fuzzubunz diaper! Is that a little wetbag next to it? Our large Planetwise bag is in that same print. You clearly have impeccable taste!

Steven said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

http://maternitymotherhood.net