Thursday, July 23, 2009

PSF - the next most beautiful children in the world

Like most mothers on the planet, I believe wholeheartedly that my children are the most beautiful, most intelligent, most wonderful children on the planet.
(Feel free to think that your children are cuter than mine...it is your right as a parent!)



If I had to pick two other children on the planet that are as beautiful, intelligent, and wonderful as mine, it would be these two:

I love these two little people like I love my own!How could I not, since I love their mother so much! (And their daddy is pretty great too!)

Yep! My sister has the next most beautiful children on the planet!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


19 comments:

Cecily R said...

What a beautiful family! And FABULOUS pictures!

heidi said...

They're right purdy kids, fo sho.

I can see family resemblance between your niece and that pic of Brad holding EJ - the profile of the two of them.

Granna said...

Yes, they are! And the parents are gorgeous also...inside and out...that's what counts.

Emily said...

Great pictures! Since I have no sister, your kids are the next most beautiful children to me! lol

Jen said...

what a great tribute to your sister and AWESOME photos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis. Love you.

Robyn said...

They are pretty cute.

Chris said...

Those pictures are terrific -- and I suppose they MIGHT be the second most beautiful kids on the planet -- it's a pretty good case you're putting together here.

shortmama said...

Gorgeous family!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Oh, how sweet! Definitely beautiful children and a beautiful family...I can see why they might be considered the next most beautiful children on the planet...well, besides my own, of course. ;)

Krystyn said...

Those are some cute kids:)

Kelli said...

They are cute...what a cute family. And of course your adorable little ones too.

JennyMac said...

Adorable kids and great family pic. How sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Must be the good genes! I think I have the prettiest great nieces and nephews ever!!!!

Tonya said...

that is such a sweet post!

Wayne said...

those really are beautiful children, I love the first photo.

great photo friday

Sharon said...

They are pretty stinkin' cute!

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Great photos and yes, both of you have some good looking kiddos. :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They are pretty darn cute!