Friday, July 24, 2009

Payin' It Forward

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't listen. It is so annoying to try to carry on a conversation with someone only to realize that they aren't really listening!

But as much as I am annoyed by bad listeners, I love love love when people pay attention!! It is something of an ego boost to know that another person heard what I said and found it worth remembering.

So you can only imagine how much it made my day when I opened a package from Amanda at Family of Shorts and found this:


So, why did Amanda send me peanut butter, you ask? Um...because she is AWESOME! And because I have mentioned my unnatural love of peanut butter like a million times on this blog. And because she hosted a Pay It Forward contest awhile back and I happened to be one of the three lucky winners!



She also sent me some yummy smelling candles and foot spa products:


It is like she is inside my head!

So now I get to pass on this contest to all of you! Here are the rules...


1) Be one of the first THREE bloggers to comment on this post.


2) You then agree to share your snail mail address with ME (my email is in my profile) so I can send you a small gift handmadepurchased by ME!


3) When you receive your gift, you then blog about this game & link back to my blog in that post.


4) And most importantly, you ALSO AGREE to "craft it forward" (or just pay it forward if you'd rather) and send a small gift to the 3 people who comment on your blog post...


So comment away...and while you are at it I will be enjoying my winnings!

7 comments:

Bren said...

Well how the heck did I manage to be first? All I can say is mmmm peanut butter! I may have to go make a PB&J now!

shortmama said...

So glad you liked it!! Obviously dont count me in your top 3!

Angie S said...

So fun...how neat. Yippee maybe if I post quickly I'll be 2nd!

Emily said...

Yeah!!! I made it in the top three and you already know everything I like...I guess it's a perk of being your BFF.

Kim said...

Awww, man. This is no fun. :(

Kelli said...

I've done this before and it's a lot of fun. Now I have to go back into your blog because I've missed your love for peanut butter. AND she sent Jif...there's no other!

Megan R. said...

Damn! I wish I had made the cut off! What a super fun game!