Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 Months Old

My sweet baby boy is three months old today! Did I blink again? How can he possibly already be 25% of the way through his first year? It is going by way too fast!

At 3 months he:
weighs 13.6 lbs
is 24 3/4 inches long
wear 6-9 months sized clothes
has eczema (3 for 3, yippee!)
smiles and coos
willingly takes a bottle (of breastmilk)
drools like crazy
can lift his head off the floor
sleeps 11-12 hours at night

He also...

only naps in the swing


sits in the bumbo

looks darn cute in a cloth diaper

has chunky monkey legs

loves his mommy so much
is loved a little too much by hisother mommies sisters

10 comments:

Morgan said...

So sweet! I can't believe he's already hit the 3 month mark. Wow!

Emily said...

I CANNOT wait to see him!!!

Granna said...

So sweet! Hurry to Auburn!

Kelli said...

He is so adorable and I can't believe he's 3 months.

Vanessa said...

He can't be 3 months already b/c that means Kylan will be 3 months soon and I'm not sure I can handle it. Thanks for putting the 25% of his first year is gone, that makes it even better! >:(
Kidding, he's SO sweet and I can't wait for him and Kylan to be each other's wingman because you KNOW they'll be getting all the girls. :)

shortmama said...

He is adorable!

Did you decide on the Bucket Filler? If so I will get my last filler ready for tomorrow and link to you for the new ones.

Angie S said...

Oh My Cuteness...he is such a cute little man!! I could eat him with a spoon. Gosh they grow so fast!!!

steph said...

He is too cute! What a little man and your girls seem to think he is a baby doll!

Krystyn said...

Oh, he's getting so big! And, I so wish that daycare would let me do cloth diapers, because we are battling serious diaper issues here, too!

Gabriel said...

So sweet! Mine is exactly the same age, he's just starting to get involved in things and gurgle at us, it just gets better and better