Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dear Libby,

Fours years ago, I became a mother.

You were so beautiful and so tiny and I was terrified of you! I was sure that I was going to break you but you were patient with me as I learned.




Your joy has brought me joy. Your sense of humor makes me laugh.


Your tears make cry.
Your cautious approach to new situations has taught me to wait and let you figure it out. (That one is hard for me!)

You have made my life better!


I love you so much!

Happy 4th Birthday Libby!

7 comments:

Ehrenfelds said...

Libby you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy 4th Birthday :)

Emily said...

Awe, she is such a precious girl. Happy birthday sweet Libby (my future daughter-in-law!)

Bren said...

That was the sweetest birthday post ever! It brought tears to my eyes! Happy Birthday Libby!!

Krystyn said...

Awww...happy birthday, sweet Libby.

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, super sweet. She is so adorable with the prettiest eyes!

Kelli said...

Look at that sweet girl. Happy birthday Libby. Time goes by way too fast.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Aw! Happy birthday to Libby -- and to you on becoming a mama.