Monday, May 11, 2009

The purple shoes

Have I ever shared with you my love affair with cute shoes? I love shoes! I personally think that what you wear around your neck and on your feet can make or break your outfit.

I especially love my shoes these days because really, accessories are all I've got right now! I am still wearing maternity clothes most days and I can't even bring myself to look in my closet! Who knows if all of those clothes will ever fit again?

Since shopping right now would be a really bad idea...right up there with cutting your hair too soon after giving birth, my sweet friend Emily went shopping for me! My cute new shoes came in the mail just the other day!

This weekend is my brother's med school graduation. I might be wearing a tent to the ceremony, but at least my feet will look good!

10 comments:

Krystyn said...

Totally jealous. She got you the same shoes...I must not be high enough up on the list!

And, I'm absolutely sure you won't look like a tent!

Granna said...

Very cute shoes. Yea Emily! Do you have a purple necklace?

steph said...

OK, I feel left out of the purple shoe loop but you guys know I am not fashionable enough for those and what would I wear with them? ! too much stress for me. LPS, you will look great, they are really cute shoes!

Emily said...

omg...Emily must be the coolest friend ever! First she got your adorable baby bedding and now these great shoes! lol.
I'm with you... cute shoes and jewelry, a definite must for any fashionable outfit!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Those are cute!! They could definitely make a tent look dressy ;-)
Have you ever bought any YoubyCroc heels? I LOVE mine and they are cute and comfortable.

Megan R. said...

LOL You crack me up! Those are SUPER cute shoes, love 'em! I read all your posts, I'll just comment all at once here. JT is just absolutely precious! I have that same green and blue polka dot blanket for C, it was my favorite. And Libby's party was soooo sweet. LOL at 40 and favorite thing to do is wash! EJ's new hoarding habit totally cracked me up! I have a picture of her lugging that stuff all over the house!

Don't feel bad about neglecting the blogging, I have been too.

heidi said...

That Emily - sweet, funny, great fashion sense and ever so humble, isn't she? ;-)

Seriously - GREAT shoes!!!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

I am so with you on the accessories. In fact, I even blogged about it! Those shoes are great, and how cool that your friend shopped for you?

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Man, sure wish I could pull something like these shoes off. I already begged Emily for some shoe advice because I DO want to get a little more shoe savvy. I suppose it's time I care a little more about how cute my feet look! ;)

Daisy said...

Your purple shoes are AWESOME!! I'm just looking for similar kind of shoes...