Thursday, June 11, 2009

PSF - the Jr. LPGA

Right around the corner from our house is a Golfsmith Pro Shop. One of my girls' favorite Saturday pastimes is going to the golf store with Daddy and hitting balls on the putting green. They have little putters that are just the right size. Although neither of my children actually picked an appropriate sized putter because, you know, Libby had to have a pink one. And Emma Jane, my bigger is better girl, had to have one the biggest one she could hold!
And she is going to make sure that ball goes in the hole!Libby plays a little bit more fairly although she hoards the balls and then gets upset when Emma Jane tries to take one!

I am not sure we have any pro golfers in our family but Daddy is going to try just in case!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


14 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute story!

Emily said...

Too cute! I always love the father/children activities...it means a break for me! lol

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Very cool activity!! She's so cute and it sounds like fun!

scrappysue said...

too cute - i love mini golf!

Krystyn said...

Oh, that is precious.

And, it looks like EJ likes to wear her crocs just like izzy...on the wrong feet!

Ryanne said...

love it! Too cute! You might just have a female Tiger on your hands!

Chris said...

Well duh...who golfs without a pink putter?

Maggie May said...

That looked good fun. My grandsons love to play crazy golf with us.

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Looks like they had fun. That's cute about the pink putter and the big one. haha Kids will be kids.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

The decorations on those holes are so funny!

I hear Tiger Woods starting golfing at two and a half.... :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Girl, I think that is the cutest shot I have seen this week! I say GO GIRL GO!

Valerie said...

Lauren they are so cute! Enjoyed reading and looking at them.

Sharon said...

So cute! She must be a girly girl to insist on a pink club! :) Way cute!

Golfing with the kids is always a fun activity...enjoyed your story and the pics!

CC said...

Did they win millions???