Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Love

Libby and Emma Jane were so excited to meet their new little brother!

Emma Jane is already taking to her new role as a big sister. Look at what a good helper she is!

She loved holding him, although I think she thought he was a baby doll at first. When I ask her to give him back to mommy she said, "No, I ohn't want to!"
Libby is definitely the experienced big sister! She held JT like a pro right from the start!
She also enjoyed introducing JT to Bakissa. Our family sure has a lot of new babies!

But nobody is more in love with John Thomas than his daddy! Brad is so excited to have a "man child!" Men are so funny like that!

Who couldn't love that sweet little face!


10 comments:

Emily said...

oh. my. goodness. He is too precious for words. I have got to get my hands on that baby!

Ashley said...

I enjoyed every one of those pictures but the last one is priceless! He is so adorable! Okay - that's it! We're planning a trip :)

Tonya said...

He is so precious! Congrats again.

heidi said...

He is perfect. :-)

Congrats to the new big sisters, too!

Ehrenfelds said...

He is sooo precious!!!

What proud sisters :)

Bren said...

He is just adorable! The whold family looks so very happy and you look fantastic!

Krystyn said...

Awwww....so cute!

I'm glad the girls are doing so well with him, too!

And, of course....Brad! He's in heaven!

Kim said...

He's just so sweet! It makes me ready for another. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

He is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!! What a special time... I think I just had a baby "broody" moment looking at the joy on your faces. :-)

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

Such sweetness! Everyone looks so happy. Blessings to you all....