Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time to start shaving already?

Libby and Emma Jane both love makeup!! And thanks to my Aunt Martha, they have several old makeup bags filled with real makeup! Most of the colors they have are in the navy blue to charcoal black range so they usually wind up looking bruised rather than made up, but since it keeps them out of my makeup I don't mind! And honestly I think it is cute when Libby puts black eyeshadow on her cheeks! It is just another way that my girls are trying to be like mommy.


And Emma Jane even uses makeup to try to be like Daddy!


This morning, she gave herself a goatee!



8 comments:

Emily said...

That picture is hilarious! I actually started laughing out loud.

Clausewitz said...

Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar o meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Cate Tuten said...

How adorable! I remember the day you did the exact same thing......Lauren, I need help. All attempts, and all people who have made attempts have failed. We can not get my pictures (on Flicker) to go down the center of my page like on your blog and everyone else's blog. They will only go to the right of the text. It really CAN"T be that hard. I still have not posted a thing because we can not figure it out! Please help....Love, Miss Cathy

heidi said...

LOL I remember when the girls both tried to shave their "beards" so fun!

Krystyn said...

Oh, how adorable! They just love their daddy!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Too cute!! I have a snapshot of Mikayla using eyeliner and it was EVERYWHERE! She had a nice thick streak in her hair, too. That was fun to get out. ;)

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Actually...it was mascara that Mikayla used.

Kim said...

Hi there! I came across your blog courtesy of Ashley & Nathan. Your girls are too cute - and you do have a knack for writing! I thoroughly enjoy your posts! :)